Three core application components -- CrucialMissions, CrucialObjectives, and CrucialMeetings -- work together to form CrucialManagement's simple and effective system for coaching and managing knowledge workers.

Most corporate systems demand lots of detail, which kills productivity and morale at the knowledge professional level and prevents managers from seeing the forest for the trees. CrucialManagement only focuses on the strategic top 20% of work that yields the most meaningful progress, leaving remaining 80% for employees to task manage on their own.

 

In addition to our core components above, two subsystems make an important contribution to the overall value of the solution: 

Start My 60 Day Free Trial


Like concise white papers? Download our brief outlining Professional Focus Management.

Smart-phone optimized version of the brief - Professional Focus Management (Mobile Version).