We exist to accelerate your success as a manager, to help put your career on a new and improved trajectory, and to help your people succeed in their endeavors.
The business world is full of distractions. The pace is ever quickening. Most technology, although well-intended, makes the job more complex.
CrucialManagement combats distractions, complexity, and low-value 'busy' work, helping people:
+ focus on what matters most,
+ build a discipline of planning crucial next steps, and
+ fostering a habit of execution excellence.
Our software is relentlessly simplified and streamlined to only the essential, helping knowledge workers see their missions and challenges more clearly. We save both the manager and the knowledge worker substantial time each week.
Efficiency is doing things right, while effectiveness is doing the right things. We help you and your employees become more effective, concentrating daily efforts on the right stuff.
1. We believe that "good" things to do often get in the way of the "best" things to do. A person who invariably completes the "best" tasks will outpace the success of those who spend their time on "good" tasks.
2. We believe clarity of focus is rare in this age of internet-fueled distractions. Everyone and every app expects real-time engagement, although the noise is not important or urgent.
3. We believe 20% of a person's work results in 80% of true progress. Our software helps a person focus on that strategic 20%.
4. We believe a person who makes daily, meaningful and strategic progress -- at least one crucial "first-down" each day -- will become a top 10%'er in business success.
5. We believe planning, with an keen eye for prioritization during execution, is the key for making consistent, meaningful progress.
6. We believe our software must save the team and managers valuable time, while offering important operational benefits.